Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introduction to 60Catspot

I have been following the Bearcat blog spot for several months and really enjoyed it. Even though I know a lot of the people and can relate to some of it through the people in church and by my relationship with an uncle of the previous decade, I feel we of the 60's can be better served by having a place we can go and express. This is not to take the place of the Bearcat blogspot just to supplement the dedication and love we all have for Baldwyn. It is my hope that those of the 60's can be as forthcoming in this blog as Carl and the Gang on the Bearcat blogspot.
As you see fit please submit any comments, stories or tall tales you might have in relation to those glorious years growing up in and around Baldwyn. I ask that you not submit anything that would be embarrasing or humiliating to anyone and keep it clean.
In the meantime Goooo Cats and Blog on.

No comments: